You can know the exact time that a contact has been ignoring you by the time they read your message.
We use it daily, constantly, and it’s hard to imagine the world without it. WhatsApp is one of those apps that have crossed the barrier of mere applications and together with other elements of electronic culture such as emojis, it has made a niche in society, on a day-to-day basis, including in the way of being, since We are not exaggerating when we say that elements such as the double blue check have led to the breakdown of more than one and two hundred couples.
Know how long a contact has been ignoring us
Discuss the use of WhatsApp? Well yes, because things like the time a contact was connected for the last time and functions such as being able to hide that information have raised a lot of jealousy. Another element is sending a message to someone, checking that they have read it by seeing the blue double check and waiting for a response that does not arrive.
Because it does not answer? The double blue check indicates it: it has been read . Knowing what time we send it is easy, because it is outlined in the timeline of the chat window, but WhatsApp has a million extra functions, such as knowing exactly what time the message was read by the other contact. And this is what will help us to know how long they have been ignoring us on WhatsApp.
This information and others can be seen in the Info section of the message. For each message you send, you will have the option to view the message information, with the time your message was delivered, read or played by each recipient.
To find the Message Info screen:
- Open a chat with a contact or group.
- Long press on the sent message .
- Press the ‘i’ icon for Information.
With this you will access a small interface, known as the Message Info screen, which shows the following options:
- Delivered , when the message has been delivered to the recipient’s phone but they have not seen it yet.
- Played , when the recipient has played the voice message.
- Read or Seen , when the recipient has opened the chat that contains the message, photo, audio or video. If it is a voice message, the recipient has seen it but not played it. This is the section that interests us, since it reflects the exact time the contact read it and the time that has passed since then. And by consulting this section we will know if a message that we sent 14 hours ago was read at that time, or only 14 minutes ago.